This page refers to the gLite version of CREAM. For CREAM released with EMI, please refer to the new CREAM wiki: http://wiki.italiangrid.org/CREAM
This page contains some information that can be useful for the migration from LCG-CE to CREAM.
- Jobs can be submitted to CREAM based CE:
- directly, using the CREAM CLI documented in the CREAM user's guide
- directly, using a custom client that can be implemented using a Web Services framework
- through the gLite WMS component
- through the CondorG system
- CREAM implements an interface which is different wrt the GRAM interface used in the LCG-CE. This means that it is not possible to interact with the CREAM CE using the Globus related tools and commands (
globus-job-submit, etc.). To interact directly (i.e. not through a high level service) with the CREAM CE, it is possible to use the CREAM CLI documented in the CREAM user's guide or via a custom client.
- Local resource management system support
- Execution of DAG jobs on CREAM based CE through the gLite WMS is not implemented yet.